Find Your Dream Home Here
Grove Realty is proud to showcase a myriad of properties for sale in the Jimboomba and surrounding areas. Take a closer look at some of them below!
Properties for Sale
Affordability Assured! - $369,000
4 Walker Circuit, Flagstone
Looking for that security that comes with owning your own home?
This two year old home comes with easy maintenance and balance of builder's warranty. Open plan design with four, good sized built-in bedrooms and a generous walk-in robe plus en-suite to the main. Modern, galley kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and electric appliances overlooking the living area and alfresco. Private courtyard and double garage. Fenced 350m2 block located close to local schools, shopping, parks and transport.
Investment Delight! - Offers Over $580,000
181-183 Brushwood Crescent, Cedar Grove
Two homes, one title with the advantage of full pressure town water. This 4014m2 block offers dual living with long term, excellent tenants in place. Main home boasts open plan living, formal lounge with three built-in bedrooms and en-suite to the master. Modern galley kitchen and light filled dining/morning room. Fully fenced for pets with a covered entertainment area at the rear. The second home offers two bedrooms in an open plan design. Perfect return for investment for those seeking a higher yield to cost. Located in a quality residential area.
For those specific about Size! - Offers Over $499,000 (Under Contract)
23-29 Galen Court, Cedar Vale
When the size of the home counts! This property offers privacy and lifestyle without compromising space. Three, separate living areas allow family members versatility with a media room, family and formal lounge. A spacious master boasts an L shaped walk-in large enough to satisfy the most collective clothes horse with another three bedrooms for the children. Central kitchen with space for dishwasher, large covered outdoor area with a 6 x 6 shed for storage. This 4.72 acre block is fenced and ready for a new family.
Make this one Yours! - $496,000 (SOLD)
38-40 Russell Court, Cedar Grove
Acreage lifestyle for those seeking comfortable living. Formal lounge and dining plus separate family and generous meals area. Huge walk-in pantry to the kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher. Large master with en-suite and walk-in robe and three double sized bedrooms for the kids. Double lockup garage with auto doors and internal access. Solar hot water system and a 5 kw solar power unit. Flat 4500m2 fully fenced block with paddock.
Style and Substance! - $609,000 (SOLD)
22-24 Russell Court, Cedar Grove
Once you step into the foyer of this magnificent home, you will fall in love! Three living areas, five built-in bedrooms with en-suite and walk-in robe to the king sized master. A huge, well appointed kitchen with quality fixtures including Miele dishwasher, dining and family plus formal lounge and rumpus. Expansive alfresco area complete with lighting and ceiling fans overlooking the in-ground pool and the two 6 x 9 sheds. Triple three sided carport on a level 5251m2 fully fenced for pets and children.
Small Acreage Delight! - $399,000 (SOLD)
6-10 Fig Court, Cedar Grove
This 4004m2 property is the perfect entry level home for those seeking to move out of home! Featuring three bedrooms, two living areas with a central kitchen and covered outdoor entertainment. The home includes a 9 x 6 colourbond shed for cars or storage purposes and is fully fenced with room to value add. Pet friendly and nicely located in a quiet cul-de-sac with the advantage of full pressure town water.
Private Family Home on One Acre! - $529,000 (SOLD)
5 Wendy Court, Cedar Grove
Perfect for those seeking to maximise their acreage lifestyle experience! Fully established this four bedroom home features an open plan design with large kitchen and walk-in pantry. Sunken lounge and dining overlooking courtyard and gardens. Huge master bedroom with spa and dual vanity in en-suite. Seamless transition from indoors to the outside with generous covered entertaining area. Complimented by a 6 x 6 shed, garden shed, landscaping and fenced chicken pen. Extra tanks for water storage plus a 5 kw solar power unit. Fully fenced this property is a walk in and do nothing prospect.
Bring the Dogs! - $475,000 (SOLD)
216-226 Teviot Road, North Maclean
This fully fenced, five acre property features a nine dog kennel licence plus progeny. Live in comfort while you indulge in your love of animals with the totally renovated home. Open plan living with fireplace, animal friendly flooring, huge kitchen and three, double sized bedrooms. Modern bathroom with generous laundry. Outdoor covered entertaining with spa and private outlook. Within minutes to local shops and dog club.
Character and Charm on 4529m2 - $424,000 (SOLD)
126-128 Michelle Drive, Cedar Grove
Character and charm is in abundance with this brick, ranch style home. Featuring three built-in bedrooms plus an en-suite to the master bedroom, this home has genuine appeal. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living with air-conditioning, easy to maintain flooring and large verandah front and rear. Private with established gardens the property boasts a 6 x 6 lockup shed and is fully fenced for pets.
Private and Comfortable on 5.88 Acres! - $499,000 (SOLD)
32-42 Carrum Road, South Maclean
Live the best of both worlds with this horse property boasting a private, landscaped, three bedroom residence. Offering an Open Plan design featuring timber cathedral ceilings and air conditioned comfort. Central kitchen with dishwasher and pantry plus a large laundry ideal for washing day rugs. A rear entertainment deck includes spa and built-in bar. Complete with two stables, three paddocks, a 6 x 6 powered shed and feed shed. Perfect for those with a truck with a circular driveway and ample room for additional outbuildings. An enviable location minutes to Jimboomba shops and schools.
Open for Inspection
Grove Realty conducts open homes on a regular weekly basis. Browse below for the address and time of inspection.
There are no Open Homes scheduled for this weekend.
- Sign your Contract (Your solicitor can peruse your Contract prior to signing if you are not sure about something or require “unusual” special conditions to be inserted in the Contract).
- Pay the deposit to the Agent.
- Make a note of all critical dates under your Contract.
- Make sure you tell your Solicitor if you are going away and will not be able to be contacted during your conveyance.
- Arrange Building Insurance if purchasing a house/unit.
- Arrange Building/Pest Inspections with qualified inspectors.
- Arrange soil test if purchasing land.
- Contact your Bank to make your finance application and provide a copy of your Contract to them.
- Return any Questionnaires you have received to your Solicitor.
- Notify your Solicitor when your building and pest condition is due and notify them if you are satisfied with the reports or otherwise.
- Notify your Solicitor to advise when your finance is approved and provide them with a copy of your approval letter.
- Notify your Solicitor of any other conditions which need to be satisfied.
- Pay any balance deposit required to the Agent.
- Sign and return all documents to your Bank.
- Sign any Stamp Duty concessional forms with your Solicitor.
- Arrange removalist, electricity and telephone connections.
- Provide funds to your Solicitor for settlement (if you are paying cash or your Bank is only providing part settlement moneys).
- Arrange a pre-settlement inspection of your property with the Agent.
- Your Solicitor will contact you to advise your settlement has taken place.
- Collect keys from Agent.
- Following settlement, make sure that all regulatory requirements are met (e.g. Safety switches, smoke alarms or pool fencing installed and made compliant with current standards).
- If you have purchased a rental property, make sure you have obtained a copy of the Tenancy Agreement for your records.