Sell Your Home Through Us
At Grove Realty, our goal is to help you sell your home in the fastest and easiest way possible. Servicing the areas of Cedar Grove, Cedar Vale, Flagstone, Glenlogan, Jimboomba, Riverbend and Mundoolun, we offer a personalised property consultation with tailored solutions to suit each property.
We do this by providing you with a market appraisal, which serves as our recommendation on how we can get the best price for your property. This will be based on the client’s needs and other factors such as property size, location and any improvements.
Request a Market Appraisal
- Sign your Contract (Your solicitor can peruse your Contract prior to signing if you are not sure about something or require “unusual” special conditions to be inserted in the Contract).
- Make a note of all critical dates under your Contract.
- Make sure you tell your Solicitor if you are going away and will not be able to be contacted during your conveyance.
- Contact your Bank to notify you have sold your property and sign the Bank’s Release of Mortgage authority.
- If necessary, consult with your Accountant or Financial Advisor on the tax implications of your sale.
- Return any Questionnaires you have received to your Solicitor together with a copy of any Rates, Body Corporate Levy or Land Tax Notices.
- If there is a Certificate of Title issued for the property, deliver the original Certificate of Title to your Solicitor as soon as possible.
- Provide a copy of any Tenancy Agreement to your Solicitor.
- Once the Contract is unconditional, arrange for transfer/disconnection of your electricity, gas and telephone.
- Remove all of your belongings and any rubbish from the property prior to settlement (other than any chattels which are being sold with the property).
- Leave all keys, remotes or other locking devices with your Agent.
- Cancel your House Insurance after settlement.
- Arrange for re-direction of your mail and notify your change of address.
FANTASTIC AGENT - I'd like to thank Melinda on our recent purchase in JImboomba, she is friendly, knowledgeable, professional but most important to me was the little things. Melinda was contactable anytime and helped out more like a friend than an agent. She even sent me a picture (as this was for an investment and we are in another state) of the sold sign which was a nice touch. We highly recommend Melinda and look forward to dealing with her on our next investment property. Cheers Rob.
PEACE OF MIND - Many thanks to you Melinda. Your professionalism, kindness and understanding throughout the process has made the somewhat difficult decision for the sale of my house bearable. You are a lovely woman who is always warm and friendly. I am truly grateful for all you have done. Thank you for your down to earth, practical attitude and for always keeping me in the loop every step of the way. Simply put, you're worth your weight in gold and I would highly recommend you to anyone who is looking for an agent who excels and exceeds all expectations. Sincerely Jen.
FANTASTIC AGENT - We interviewed a few agents before we decided to go with Melinda. We found Melinda to be most knowledgeable and honest and as a long time agent in the area knew the market very well. During the short time our property was on the market Melinda kept in constant contact and kept us up to date at all times and was always accommodating to what we wanted and up front and honest. Melinda got us the sale and a fantastic price for the sale of our property. If you are looking for a real estate that is extremely knowledgeable of the market and the local area and an agent that is upfront, honest and reliable you can't go past Melinda. Thanks Melinda for making the process extremely smooth and stress free. We appreciate it. Mary & Shaun.